Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Have a voice....




Romper: Forever 21
Sweater: Thrift
Desert Molli: Clarks
Glasses: Thrift

hey, hey

First things first, have a voice and fight against SOPA and PIPA, and please tell congress to not censor the web. Here are a view links, (www.fightforthefuture.org/pipa) and (https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/) It's only a few minutes long, educate yourself.

Secondly, Friday I will be showing some of my work at this art show, join the excitement. Here is the link to the invitation, www.facebook.com/events/265345780194924
In about a week school will begin, here goes another semester. Just the thought of school is kind of making me nauseous. But its okay a few more years and I it will all be done with. And, I am an art director for a group called SAGA, go like the facebook page, please (http://www.facebook.com/csunsaga) and join the madness.

Oh yeah, I got a little carried away. About my outfit, I decided to pair up my favorite polka dotted romper with this really cozy sweater. I loved the combination together. The stripes and polka dots with the pink look so radiant.

All of you have a wonderful day. And don't let Congress win, let's show them who's the boss.

Love,
Loo

1 comment: